Thank you for visiting my info page. I will post current news here as well as information on programs and software updates.
From capture to output. Understanding what it takes to get that perfect B&W.
Why most black and white images fall short.
Third Party Plugins (Are they worth the investment)?
This will be a week long workshop with hands on street photography. Intense and downright fun!!!!
Please check the link above for any info you might have. Class is just about full.
September 10th, 2016
Professional Photographers Association of New England (PPANE)
“With A Click Of The Shutter”
Using all our resources, including our hearts to tell our story.
• The How’s
• The Do’s
• The Don’t’s
• Telling the whole story
• Street Photography, Photojournalism, Documentary (which one is it)?
Throw natural light into your camera bag.
• Understanding how to use mother nature's lights to give shape and form to our subjects.
• The Capture (It’s not all about the histogram), is it?
• The Import (Pick your poison) Adobe Lightroom/Adobe Camera Raw/Capture One
They all seem to do the pretty much the same thing. But, do they?
• Raw Post Processing
• More post processing in Adobe Photoshop
• Third Party Plugins (Let’s not over do it). Using Layer Masks to (control your wild imagination).
• Painting With Light to enhance and give more dimension to your images.
Black and White Photography
• The unmistakeable power of B&W can bring your photography to a new level.
• How to Post Process for B&W
• What makes for a good B&W
• Understanding Contrast
• SilverEfex/On1/Topaz (which way do I go)?
•The Power Of Slideshows (bringing impact to your presentation).
Vertus Fluid Mask
All Images are Copyright and Watermarked using Digimarc watermark system. ©Jim LaSala All Rights Reserved
Please watch for new e commerce print ordering coming soon.
Edges shown are for web display only. All prints will have a white border.
Sample: 10 x 15 images will be printed on 11 x 17 paper.
Matting not included.
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding ordering prints. Prints can be ordered directly by contacting me.